UMKC Friends of the Library Scholarship
Qualifications and Selection
• Current degree-seeking UMKC student
• 3.0 GPA or higher
• Selection is based on submission of both your descriptive essay and a; research paper, a musical composition, a presentation, a poster presentation, a work of art, a web page, or other creative work completed for UMKC coursework that demonstrates using the resources and services of the UMKC Libraries.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com:
• Your name, student ID, e-mail address, and phone number
• Please indicate your degree being sought, department, and expected graduation date
• Submit a 500+ word essay which describes how you used library resources and services to complete the project, and what they added to your work.
• A copy or reproduction of the project submitted for a course credit along with the course number, semester enrolled, and instructor name.