Hispanic Development Fund
Hispanic Development Fund Scholarship Program (HDF):
For over 37 years, the Hispanic Development Scholarship Program has invested in our Latino community by providing scholarships to Kansas City-are Hispanic high school and college students. These awards allow Latino youth to accomplish their academic and personal goals.
- Be of Hispanic/Latino heritage.
- Graduating or have graduated from a Greater Kansas City metropolitan area high school or obtain a general equivalency diploma (GED) from a local organization. (The Greater Kansas City metropolitan area is generally defined as Clay, Jackson, Platte, Johnson and Wyandotte counties.)
- Attend or have attended a Greater Kansas City metropolitan area high school for the last three years prior to graduation.
- Accepted or enrolled in a fully accredited college or university and working towards an associate, bachelor, or graduate degree.
- Enroll or be enrolled as a full-time student. (A minimum 12 credit hours for undergraduate and 9 credit hours for graduate.)